Watch Me Write A TOEFL Independent Essay LIVE
|If you're interested in getting 30/30 in TOEFL Writing, I'll show you how I did it. I'll do different questions every week LIVE!!|
Note: Do take into account the time difference, especially during EST/EDT. (In Malaysia, it's either Sunday at 8.30-9.30am [EST] or 9.30-10.30am [EDT].)
Since I have to write the model essays anyway, I might as well do it live so that those who do not have access to tutors may benefit too. Furthermore, since I'm doing it live, I might as well produce something authentic, i.e., limit myself to 30 minutes & do without modern word processing comforts like spellcheck & keyboard shortcuts as per the TOEFL test.
- I will email my Mailchip list the link to view the Google Doc (where I will be doing my writing) 1 hour before I'm scheduled to begin. (If you haven't signed up for my Mailchimp list, you may do so here. It won't take you more than 5 minutes.)
- At the scheduled time, I will start a live video on my Facebook page (where I will vocalize my thought processes & show you what I'm doing on my computer in real time).
- I will start a 30 minute timer (which will stay on my screen while I'm writing) & open the Google Doc containing a TOEFL Independent Writing Section question (selected by my lovely wife & copied into the Doc prior to go time).
- You will witness the "master" work his "magic". LOL.
Hopefully, I don't embarrass myself LIVE.
- After 30 minutes, an alarm will sound & I will stop writing.
- Then, I will critique my own essay & give myself a score based on the TOEFL writing rubrics. This shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.
I hope that this little weekly contribution of mine will help people all around the world better prepare for their TOEFL test.
Do let me know in the comments if it was helpful to you!